- Breast Cancer Cervical Cancer Cancer Screening Medicaid Pennsylvania
- Abraham, Kelly
- Drexel University. Drexel Theses and Dissertations. Creative Arts in Therapy Theses.
- Breast cancer is the most common cancer in women
aside from non melanoma skin cancer (CDC, 2009a) All women are at
risk for cervical cancer, but the disease usually occurs in women
30 years and older (CDC, 2010a). Access standards for breast and
cervical cancer screenings in the Medicaid program appear to be
limited. The study hopes to address standards that define adequate
access to breast and cervical cancer screenings for prevention
specifically in the Medicaid program.
- Drexel University. Drexel Theses and Dissertations.
Creative Arts in Therapy Theses.
- Instructions in case access is denied
Site powered by: