- Detectors Information retrieval
- Cooke, Eddie Smeaton, Alan F. Kelly, Philip O'Connor, Noel E.
- A method for solving the dense disparity stereo
correspondence problem is presented in this paper. This technique
is designed specifically for pedestrian detection type
applications. A new Ground Control Points (GCPs) scheme is
introduced, using groundplane homography information to determine
regions in which good GCPs are likely to occur. The method also
introduces a dynamic disparity limit constraint to further improve
GCP selection and dense disparity generation. The technique is
applied to a real world pedestrian detection scenario with a
background modeling system based on disparity and
- Conference or Workshop Item
- Kelly, Philip and Cooke, Eddie and O'Connor, Noel E. and
Smeaton, Alan F. (2006) 3D image analysis for pedestrian detection.
In: WIAMIS 2006 - 7th International Workshop on Image Analysis for
Multimedia Interactive Services, 19-21 April 2006, Incheon,
- This item is licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.
- Instructions in case access is denied
Site powered by: